We are recruiting on behalf of one of our International market leading clients. Our client is an established manufacturing company based in Aberdare. Due to their expansion they are looking to grow their experienced Production team due to a new product line and require new Machine Operators.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a passionate and energetic business, where individuals are rewarded for their hard work and commitment. Their customers are at the heart of everything they do, they pride themselves on being a pleasure to do business with. The successful candidate will actively conduct themselves in line with the Values, Ethics, and Health and safety measures of the client.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for the operations and safety of the assigned production lines and personnel, under limited supervision from the line leader, with the ability to follow a plan and meet targets.
- Responsible for ensuring all raw materials and consumables for the production process are in place and replenished.
- The line operator drives and regulates the machine to which he is assigned.
- Participate in safety initiatives and respect the safety rules imposed in the manufacturing area.
- Carry out adjustments to the machine in accordance with the specifications, production standards and operating procedures.
- Partake in all aspects of sampling to assist with quality checks.
- At the end of the shift, he will have to hand over the instructions to the next team.
- Contributes daily to development the skills of themselves and others involved with the manufacturing line.
– (Desirable) 2 years experience working in a manufacturing environment
– 12 hour continental shifts – 2 morning shifts, 2 night shifts, 4 days off (18 days off every 7 weeks)
Related Jobs (3)
Engineering and Maintenance Supervisor on February 18, 2021 Full Time Permanent
Purchasing Assistant on February 18, 2021 Full Time Permanent
Warehouse Operations Manager on February 13, 2020 Contract