This is a great opportunity to join a fast paced, dynamic warehouse and logistics operation.
Main responsibilities / experience required;
· Operations manager with significant experience in managing a fast-paced, metric driven warehouse operation.
· To be confident with working to targets, managing resources, allocating tasks, balancing flow.
· Needs to be able to drive a team and motivate the floor.
· Needs to be able to capacity plan and flex resources across process paths as required.
· Needs to be comfortable working with data and KPIs and reporting performance.
· Needs to be robust and able to capability manage personnel.
· Needs experience in mentoring and coaching teams to get maximum utility.
Ideally, we are looking to speak with candidates that have proven experience working at Operations Management level within Warehousing and Logistics operations. Also, to be part of the senior management team, the successful candidate must be collaborative and support the Supply Chain, Transport and Customer Service divisions.
Candidates that have worked within a unionised operation would be highly desirable.